Brunschwig & Cie SA, rue du Marché 34, 1204 Geneva is the operator of the websites www.bongenie-grieder.ch, www.outlet.bongenie-grieder.ch, www.magasins.bongenie-grieder.ch and www.bg-club.ch (hereinafter: our "Sites") and the services offered on them. Brunschwig & Cie SA is therefore responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data and for the compliance of the data processing with the applicable data protection legislation.
Brunschwig & Cie SA takes data security and data processing issues very seriously and respects your rights in connection with the use of your personal data, whether when using our websites, shopping in our shops, in our offline programmes or at our events. We make sure that you are fully informed in this respect, in accordance with the applicable laws and in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (DPA) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Brunschwig & Cie SA
Rue du Marché 34
What information do we collect and when do we collect it?
When registering on our website and placing orders (whether as a registered customer or a visitor), you may be asked to enter your title, your name, contact information including email address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, banking and payment information, date of birth, geo-location, user IDs, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, or other details to facilitate your experience.
We also collect technical data when you connect to a web server. This data includes the IP address of the computer accessing the site, the name of the owner of the IP space, the date and time of access, the website from which you accessed our site and any search terms used, the name and URL of the file accessed, the status code, the operating system of your computer, the browser you are using, the communication protocol used and possibly your username from a registration/authentication.
In addition, during your visits to our shops, you may appear on shop surveillance videos.
We may also collect data from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources or social networks. This information may include personal data as part of your profile on a social network, which you have authorised to transmit your data to us, in accordance with their rules.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or marketing communication, place an order or use certain other website features in the following ways:
- To provide our online services;
- To enable you to create and manage your membership;
- To process transactions with you and fulfil your orders;
- To notify you when you have not completed a purchase or to notify you of products remaining in your shopping cart;
- To personalise your experience;
- To improve our website to better serve you;
- To enable us to serve you better by responding to your customer service requests;
- For marketing, statistical and data matching purposes;
- To send promotional emails about our products and special offers;
- To combine information we receive from third parties to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including customizing our Sites and providing you with targeted advertising;
- For the security of our customers, employees and shops via video surveillance.
How long do we keep your data?
We process and store your personal data for as long as the legal basis for processing remains and in accordance with applicable law. After this period, we will delete or anonymise your personal information or, if this is not possible, we will keep it secure and isolate it from further use until deletion is possible.
Oui. Un cookie est un petit élément d'information qui est envoyé sur le disque dur de votre appareil par un serveur web afin que certaines informations sur votre activité de navigation puissent être recueillies. Ils sont également utilisés pour nous aider à comprendre vos préférences en fonction de votre activité précédente ou actuelle sur le site, ce qui nous permet de vous fournir des services améliorés. Nous utilisons également les cookies pour nous aider à compiler des données globales sur le trafic et l'interaction du site, afin de pouvoir offrir de meilleures expériences et outils de site à l'avenir.
- To provide you with an optimal experience on our website. For example, to provide you with a shopping cart function on multiple pages and to temporarily store your information entered when you fill out a form on our site so that you do not have to re-enter it when you visit another page. In addition, cookies may also be used to identify you as a registered user following your registration on our site. This saves you having to log in again when you visit another page.
- To understand and record user preferences for future visits.
- Follow up on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions in order to provide better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
In particular, the following information is stored and transmitted in cookies:
- Language settings
- Items in a shopping cart
- Login information
- Search terms entered
- Frequency of site visits
- Use of website features
You can choose to have your computer/phone warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. As each browser is different, please consult your browser's help menu for the correct way to change your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make our services more effective may not work properly.
Here is a list of the cookies we currently use:
AppNexus (uuid2), AppNexus (anj), Double Click (test_cookie), Facebook (_fbp), Facebook (fr), Google Tag Manager(_gcl_au), Google Analytics (_ga), Google Analytics (_gid), Hotjar (hjFirstSeen), Hotjar (_hjlncludedInSessionSample), Hotjar (__hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress), WCS (JSESSIONID), WCS (WC_PERSISTENT), WCS (WC_refreshCacheRequest), WCS (WC_DeleteCartCookie), WCS (WC_AUTHENTICATION), WCS (WC_timeoffset), WCS (WC_recurringOrder), WCS (WC_ACTIVEPOINTER), WCS (REFERRER), WCS (WC_SESSION_ESTABLISHED), WCS (WC_CartTotal), WCS (WC_CartOrderId), Elfsight (_p_hfp_client_id), Google Universal Analytics (_gat), Salecycle (_ga), ShareThis (__stid), ShareThis (__stidv) et Active Campaign (prism_).
As the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to our sites and any transmission is at your own risk. However, we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures, including conducting regular self-assessments, to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to personal information. We restrict access to personal information and require that employees authorized to access personal information maintain the confidentiality of that information.
You are therefore responsible for all third party personal information obtained, published or shared with us and confirm that you have the third party's consent to provide such information.
Third party links and content and social plug-ins
Occasionally, at our sole discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We are therefore not responsible for the content and activities of these sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback on these sites.
We also use social plug-ins, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Mail and Pinterest. By clicking on the button of these different social networks while logged in to your account, you can link the content of our pages to your profile, which can then link the visit to our pages to your user account. Please note that as the provider of this website, we have no knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or how it is used. We use the functions of these social networks in order to make our offer accessible to a wider public. The transfer of data abroad (outside Switzerland/EU) is subject to the legal provisions of the country of destination, in particular to the USA. You will find more information on this subject in the privacy policies of the various social networks.
Your data protection rights - control of your personal information
The applicable data protection provisions give you specific rights to help you control your personal data and we want to make it easy for you to exercise these rights. Below you will find more information about your rights and how we work to ensure they are respected. You can exercise any of your rights in relation to the data we hold about you by emailing: Support BG Club email@example.com.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data (for example when you save details in your account for future use), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the above email address. We will respect your choice and stop processing your data; however, any use of your data prior to the withdrawal of your consent will not be affected.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Sharing of personal data
We will only pass on your personal data if you have expressly consented to this, if we are under a legal obligation to do so or if this is necessary to enforce our rights, in particular to enforce our rights arising from the contractual relationship.
In addition, we pass on your data to third parties insofar as this is necessary for the use of the website and the execution of the contract.
In particular, we may share some of your personal data with, or obtain your personal data from, the following categories of third parties:
- Government authorities, law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies where necessary to provide our service or required by law.
- Suppliers who provide services to us to help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience. For example, we may disclose your information to companies that help us obtain your feedback on our services, the shipping company or the company that provides us with IT support. In this context, we may transfer your personal data abroad.
- Partners and associates, for example for marketing purposes.
- If we advance payments, e.g. in the case of payment on account, we may request creditworthiness data from an information office such as the CRIF or ZEK/IKO.
We select our suppliers who process your personal data on our behalf very carefully and require that they adhere to high security standards for the protection of your personal data.
In addition, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.